As you control your medieval army across the battlefield, the goal is to completely destroy the enemy force. There are also objectives that give fighting bonuses to your units if you control them.
Tips and Tactics
These tips apply to version 1.2
- Customize your deployment setups to fit the terrain of the battle. If there are forts or castles on the map, utilize War Engines as they will help break down the walls so the infantry can gain access. If there is a lot of movement hindering terrain, use units that are less affected such as Griffon Riders or Wizards.
- If you want to use formation orders during a battle, start by grouping mounted units separately from infantry units during deployment. Otherwise the mounted units will be forced to slow their movement so the infantry units in their group can keep up.
- If you wish to play with the same account on another device, be sure to select ‘Upload Army’ when you quit the game. This will allow your army to be available when you login on the other device.
- Online Battle victories will reward more points the longer it has been since your last victory on the same map. So battling on many different maps is a good strategy for maximizing your point earnings for time spent.
- If you enjoyed an online battle against another player, add them to your rival list. This allows you to send online battle challenges directly to that player. You can also select to send a challenge to all the rivals on your rival list.
- Be sure to keep upgrading your army so that you have room for new units or collectibles that may be awarded from victories in battle or from the weekly levy rewards.